Everyone is bound to need some type of health insurance at some time. We know all too well the cost of being ill is extremely expensive, which is why it is important to make the right choices for health care coverage. Making the right choice for your health insurance can be overwhelming, and not something most people enjoy doing alone. By letting a local agent help you find coverage, you have someone on your side who understands the process and terminology. Let’s break it down a little bit more:
· A local agent is a small business owner, and usually has reliable, in-house customer service to help you, so avoid the robots and long wait times over the phone
· A local agent is a REAL person in your area!
· A local agent can better understand the different health care plans for your unique situation (we do thorough research to find the right plan for you)
· A local agent is available to meet with you in-person, face-to-face
· A local agent has in-depth knowledge of the local market and providers
· A local agent will go above and beyond for their clients
We could go on and on about why we think it is important to have someone local help you find the right health care plan, but we will leave you at this. Your health is far too important to be in the hands of someone you can’t drive down the street and meet with. We encourage you to know your agent and stay local. Your health care coverage is our top priority.